Patterson Eye Clinic complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Patterson Eye Clinic does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Patterson Eye Clinic:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Jane Nardone.
If you believe that Patterson Eye Clinic has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Jane Nardone; 5419 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA 23226; Phone Number: (804) 285-7638; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Jane Nardone is available to help you.
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.